Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Monthly Checkup

My mom had her regular checkup this afternoon. The due date keeps changing ..it started out as March 18, Daddy's birthday, all the way to April 2nd. The nurse checks her blood pressure and its way too high. Dr Chang comes in and asks mom about how she is feeling. "Exhausted. Take me off work please." Dr Chang takes her blood pressure again and says "I hope you're not planning to return to work today?" "I'm off today." "Good, I'm sending you to Rockyview to get checked out." Scared, mom's heart races even worse and off she goes to the hospital where she is checked in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.