Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Deviation

Today I did great since being under anestetic... however, I'm going to let my mom post today.

I've been reading some blogs about preemies and micro preemies... what started out yesterday as some research to get some further in depth information about what milestones we should be reaching when etc, I stumbled across Halle Grace's blog (see link on side)...which then lead to Kaitlyn and so on and so on...Please go read about Kaitlyn and Corinne.. I've not cried so much since I rode the roller coaster they're on. Since this blog was only recently created and all of the notes are created from my point form notations in my notebook rather than daily blog entries, my emotions are so limited in them that its hard to get the total picture of the ride.
I feel badly for feeling that I am so absolutely grateful that we have not experienced some of the more traumatic things that these moms and daughters have had to go through and that we are amongst the top few percentile to have limited troubles, I can't help but weep for them and with them. My prayers are with them all and I know that there are angels watching out for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.