Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Feb 15

Weight down to 1452, most likely due to PIC being removed. Mom was told at 10am that we were being transferred back to Rockyview which didn't make mom very happy. Happy to be transferred, unhappy about distance. At nearly 1pm we arrived at Rocky SCN and my weight at arrival was 1510 grans. Taking 18 mls of Special Care 24 every 2 hrs. I cuddled with mom for awhile after we got settled in. They changed my soother size to match that of the bottle that I will start to take soon. I enjoyed my ride in the ambulance and happily settled into my new space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.