Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Monday, February 06, 2006

Feb 6

Off prongs!!! And still doing great with 3.4 mls..but still not pooping. I had to back under the bili lights today. Mom changed my diaper for the first time today. The echo was cancelled as my murmur wasn't audible anymore and Dr K said he was ready to set up transfer to PLC or the Special Care Nursery. At 1500, a bed was going to be set up for me in the SCN! They took out my belly button IV and putting in a special IV called a PIC which goes up my arm from my elbow and into my heart.
They decided to keep me in the NICU one more night due to staffing in the SCN.
I got the prongs back because I aspirated some of my feeding tonight but its just room air blowing, no O2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.