Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Friday, February 03, 2006

Cuddles

Mom came to cuddle with me around 1am today and I held her finger as tight as I could. I lost 47 grams today. I had some spit up this morning due to having a tummy full of air. They did my footprints this morning for mom but I hated every second of it. At 11am I went under the bili lights and wore some cool shades. They gave me a very cool purple pacifier that I really like. They also said that there are good bowel noises but I need to poop! My blood type is 0+. Because I'm doing so well without anything more than room air on O2 and only have pooping as issue, we have been cleared for a transfer to a closer hospital but waiting for a bed for me.



Under the bili lights...cool shades



Cuddling with mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.