Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, February 02, 2006

First 24 hrs

My intobation tube was removed at 0600 and I had O2 support with nasal prongs and breathing with just room air support and moved into my own isolette at 0830. Around noon, the nurse put me on my tummy and when mom arrived I had my bum in the air. I have two stork bites on me... one on my eyelid and one between my eyes. My foot is the size of mom's thumb. I really don't like being disturbed. I had many visitors today.. Nanna and Grampa, Scott and Rachel, Daddy and Grandma and Auntie Adena. I didn't get to cuddle with mom today as I was over stimulated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.