Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Saturday, February 04, 2006

Feb 4

They have heard a heart murmur today and they have said that it is the duct between my heart and lungs that hasn't fully closed so they are giving me meds for it and slowing up my transfer to another hospital based on my response to them. The bili lights are being removed today and I'm having an xray on my tummy to see why I'm not pooping. The nurses reduced my formula intake so that I don't get too backed up. I lost only 3 grams today.
My daddy's family has a huge history of pyloric stenosis and mom made sure to tell the nurses that today when the xray tech was checking my tummy. Daddy visited again today for a short while with Auntie Deanna and Auntie Kelly Anne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.