Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Sunday, July 16, 2006

Camping

I went camping this weekend and I was freeeeeeeeeezing. Mom had me dressed really warmly but I kicked off the covers and woke up frozen in the middle of the night and she tucked me into bed with her. It was gorgeous weekend and we were all very busy playing and having tonnes of fresh air. I have been sleeping like a log when I fall asleep. Because it was so cold, we cut our camping trip short and came back to Calgary.
Mom forgot her camera but there wasn't really anything photoworthy, other than the HUGE 10 man 4 room tent that resembled the Taj Mahal. Although Mom would like a micowave, as warming a bottle for me on a Coleman stove isn't very quick and not the easiest when you're half asleep.

I tasted ketchup and mustard and really liked both. Mom was worried that it might give me a sore bum, so she said if it did, they had to change my butt. :-) I'm teething.. alot. And drooling...ALOT. Mom figures that I am getting 4 at once.. that might not be very comfortable, but I'm pretty happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.