Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, August 03, 2006

Speech Pathology

Today I participated in a speech study at the University. They study how 6 month olds react to various changes in objects with sizes and colours. It was pretty neat however, I just liked the growing black dot, not the colours.

I turned 6 months old on Tuesday and had to get needles...again. I had a fever for most of yesterday and Tuesday but I am feeling much better today.

Mom found these teething drops called Camilia and they are great. They are homeopathic and have chamomille and belladonna in them which instantly knocks me out and makes my teeth not hurt. Doesn't stop the faucet of drool though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.