Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Monday, August 14, 2006

Sleep deprivation

I've been trying to stay awake as long as I can these days which is making mom crazy. I used to sleep from 10 pm til 830am and then up for a bottle and about an hr and then back to sleep until noon. Then back to bed for 2 hrs around 5pm. Then bed at 10... Now, I sleep til 8, up for 2-3 hrs, sleep for an hr, then nap around 7pm for an hr, then bed whenever I exhaust myself from screeching. Mom has tried every trick, but I am determined to stay awake. I might miss something!

Tonight, I decided to wait until 1:23am! I finally fell asleep because someone else was rocking me. New trick for mom...find someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.