Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Owie

If you click on the pic below with me holding the funny zebra ears, above my head is a glass jar on top of the tv. Today, I was having a temper tantrum and slamming the tv table and it fell on my face :( Thankfully I had my helmet on or it would have been worse. I have a fat lip and my nose bled a little, but overall I'm ok.

Mom panicked alot, but the nurses at the Health Link have assured her that as long as my nose isn't still bleeding and that she can't feel my nose actually move, that I'm probably ok and just to keep an eye on me for the next day or so.

Bad bad cookie jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.