Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm 11 months old today too! Adjusted age is just shy of 9 months.

I'm getting pretty good at rolling and sitting and sitting back up from being on my back or tummy. I'm still not all that keen on food and I nibble bits here and there but I won't eat a meal.

Last night I tried a little bit of a spring roll and I really liked it. I also had some toasted garlic bread and liked that too. Didn't want any pureed food though.

Mom is planning my birthday party and its gonna be neat. I can't wait.

I hope everyone had a nice New Year's Eve and best wishes for 2007 and hugs to my preemie friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.