Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Friday, November 17, 2006

PT

I had an appointment with Kelli today. I got to play with some very cool toys. She was very excited at my progress with sitting. She still wants Mom to practise the rolling more. I showed her that I could do it, I just don't like to. She also told Mom I'm not allowed in my exersaucer anymore. I love my exersaucer, however it is making me stand on my tip toes too much and then I will be walking tip toes rather than flat foot. So I'm allowed 15 mins a day max. I also have to practise sitting up from being on my side and my tummy.

I also have to practise riding mom's knee like a horse with mom only holding at my pelvis to practise my balance. Giddy up go!! I also have to practise sitting to standing on mom's lap. I do that really well already, but with help, I need to practise doing it on my own.
I go back and see her in a month.

Next Tuesday my Grampa goes in to have surgery on his heart. He hasn't been allowed to carry me around when I've visited the last few times because his heart isn't very strong and he has to have triple bypass surgery. Grampa instead lets me bang everything with the backscratcher. I like sticks so much that mom has given me a wooden spoon to bang everything with.

Mom went Christmas shopping. I've seen what I'm getting for Christmas but it doesn't mean much to me right now. She says that Santa comes too, but I've no idea who that is. Mom figures I'll just eat the wrapping paper. (mom: I'm thinking of wooden spoons in her stocking!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.