Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Doc Band stuff

As I previously posted, I have to get a special helmet called a Doc Band. I go on the 23rd of Nov to have my head scanned for the shape and then on Dec 14 I get my helmet. I then go once a week for adjustments until early January.

I'm looking forward to it but it is kinda scary at the same time. I'm glad that I'm not in school because kids can be so mean. But at least it will hopefully fix the shape of my head.

Mom has been pretty busy lately and I got to stay home tonight with my sister. She says I was a wild animal. Blowing raspberries and then screaming at the top of my lungs and then laughing at her reaction. Now all I want to do is stand up and hold myself up on everything. No more of this sitting stuff, or exersaucer. I want to stand, now now now now. And I will have quite the temper tantrum if you make me stop standing to do something else.
Mom just can't wait for the terrible twos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.