Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Monday, October 30, 2006

We won!

Today mom feels like she won the lottery.

The judge today told mom that she could have sole custody of me. She also got offered another part time job starting early next year so that mom doesn't have to worry about money when she is home with me. Because I don't qualify for RSV needles again this season, the doctor doesn't want me in daycare until RSV season is over. So mom can't afford to put me into private daycare and has to take a leave of absence from March 5 until May 31st. So during that time, mom won't receive Employment Insurance Benefits but with the part time job, mom can afford to stay with me now. Yay!

I have learnt how to get someone's attention without screaming! (mom: yay for my ears) I 'chirp' at the person and they look and then I laugh at them. Mom says I'm cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.