Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm 7 months old!

Talking to Nanna on the phone.. teenager already!

It has been a whirlwind summer and I'm 7 months old already! I have another checkup at the doctor's next week on my ears. My cold is gone but my teeth are bugging the heck out of me. Mom says she's sorry about no recent pictures, but my Nanna has been busy and hasn't been able to give mom the disc and mom hasn't taken many recently as everyone else seems to be doing it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 p.m., Blogger liz.mccarthy said…

    7 Months!! Time goes so quickly doesn't it. I loved your post on camping, we are going to try this weekend, feeding pump and all.....

     
  • At 9:41 p.m., Blogger Kristin said…

    Oh boy! Have fun camping, it was pretty easy except it was bloody cold. Just take the exersaucer, and the bouncy chair and the playpen and the toys... plus everything else you need. I thought we were going to need a U-Haul *laugh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.