Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Exersaucer


I have discovered the joys of the exersaucer. I spin in circles and jump and screeeeeeeeeeeech at my toys. I have can touch the bottom and push myself off and jump which scares me and then makes me laugh. Tomorrow I'm supposed to visit with my daddy but I'm not sure if he is coming or not.

I'm getting two teeth and they still haven't cut through yet, but mom says she can see them right at the gumline. I drool enough to flood my tray on the exersaucer.

I'm still spitting up after every feed, but its not as much as it used to be. Today I spit up on the tray of the exersaucer and then spread it allllll over the tray with my toys before mom got it cleaned up.

I go to the doctor on Thursday. I've had the sniffles for a couple of days and mom has been giving me Dimetapp which seems to help but my nose is still runny. Yech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.