Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Truly Canadian eh?

When Mom was a teenager, there was two guys named Bob & Doug McKenzie on a tv show called SCTV. They put out an album called The Great White North and coined the phrases "Take off eh?" and "Ya hoser". Our neighbour, Grandma Taffy's husband Mac (mom: I'm going to teach Presleigh to call him hoser ;-)) keeps singing the coo roo coo coo coo to me and today I started laughing at him.

I've started rolling more until I get stuck. I still am not a fan of being on my tummy unless I am on someone and supporting myself on them.
Today I was standing holding onto the exersaucer without any help from mom and I was flatfoot!

I'm getting better with some foods. I really like squash so far. The cereal experiment has failed so we're going to try something different next week.

The medicine has worked and I'm feeling lots better, however mom is not. The Benalyn commercial where the woman is sick and struggling to get up and get ready for work and couldn't decide if she should go to work or not (the song playing in the commercial is "Should I stay or Should I go" by the Clash).. that was mom this morning.

Mom and I were over visiting Kaitlyn, Liz & Brian's site and watched some videos of K which were VERY cute. Mom always manges to get the video camera out too late to capture the silly moments, however, she has some pictures of me trying to eat a very large mylar balloon. She says that she promises new pictures very soon. (Mom: soon means when I can find who did what with the USB cable.. I think the same technology thiefs must be coming to my house that are at hiding out with Cole and Paige)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.