Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bumbo Seat

There was a news story today on my Bumbo Seat. Mom suspected it would be some sort of safety warning about not leaving your child unattended because the Bumbo claims to be the Babysitter seat and she said that someone probably left their child alone in it and they fell and got hurt. The news story was basically that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Bumbo, its the parents. The parent that leaves their baby in a Bumbo on a counter or table top or something similarly high and the baby falls out because they arch their back and get out (there are no straps to hold me in on a Bumbo). So if you use a Bumbo properly (on the floor where I can't fall far if I do get out), then there is no issue. All of the hoopla over something simple as common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.