Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day to my US visitors. Our Thanksgiving was in October and we celebrated it by throwing a surprise party for Scott. He turned 40 and we turned it into an Over The Hill party. I was very enamoured with the mylar helium filled balloon.

I had a scan on my head this week to measure the size and shape for my helmet. I get my helmet in 2 weeks. Mom was very happy that it will be covered under insurance as it was $2600 and $1100 of that is covered by the Health Region, the other $1500 was up to mom.

Today I spent the evening with mom and my sister at Grandma Taffy's. I had a blast with a plastic pop bottle. 'Hoser' was teasing me with it at the dinner table and then when I got it, I played for quite awhile with it.

Mom has been doing a part time job to help supplement her money because she gets no extra help from dad and her benefits are pretty little so I've spent quite a bit of time this week at home with Scott. I have helped him tidy up around here by throwing my toys further than they were when he picked them up, shreading a catalogue and painting with my bottle.

I get my first of two flu shots in a couple of weeks and then I get the second one on my first birthday with my one year immunizations. Mom figured it was best I be miserable all at once rather than spreading it out over 2 different appointments the same week. She's looking forward to that.

I got a new car seat from Nanna and Grampa for an early Christmas present, however, it doesn't fit in mom's car rear facing. They got me a really nice Eddie Bauer convertible seat, but I guess they aren't designed for 2 door cars. Mom says she'll have to flip me over the top and tuck me in from the hatchback. I don't think so. Mom is going to get a tether bolt installed in her car next week and put me forward facing probably in mid December because I'm getting too heavy for my bucket.

(Mom: If there are any expectant families out there, I have two matching infant Evenflo seats, one used, one not (it was cheaper to buy two than to buy a second base from Evenflo) and they're pretty neutral in colour - beige with 'faded' slate blue and a light sage green check pattern with a giraffe on the back. I have them for sale for $45 for the used, $60 for the unused or $100 for the pair - they're $119 each brand new(canadian dollars). I'll ship anywhere, I accept paypal or hyperwallet and I'll ship the cheapest way I can, you cover the shipping. I can post/email a photo if anyone is interested. Send me an email: alloneword at shaw dot ca)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.