Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Boy did I get spoilt. One of the first presents I opened was a toy remote control - it wouldn't leave my hands. Unwrapping presents became non essential, I had a remote.

Santa left clothes, a stride n ride, a bounce n go zebra, and a very big story book with lots and lots of colourful pictures and a telephone. I've called everyone and screeched at them at least once.

My nanna made me a beautiful quilt. Mom says she will post a picture of just that.

Santa left big boxes under the tree for everyone!
Mommy got some new kitchen things (new pots to bang on!) and some pretty smelling perfume and concert tickets and lots of other things too.

(Mom: Christmas freakin exploded in this house! Guess who is spending next week organizing dressers and a closet?)

Merry Christmas everyone, pictures to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.