Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Craziness

Mom: I apologize for not updating sooner, its just been a rather wild couple of weeks.

Presleigh has her second tooth now and on the mend. I however, am not.. I could sleep the sleep of the gods...

I committed to a part time job to go until at least mid March if not longer, plus I intend to apply for another one that starts in April. I've been doing some subcontract work that has started to finally pay off so all in all its coming together slowly, I'd just like another 22 hours in a day, of which I'd confiscate 20 to sleep.

I also solemnly promise to update with photos once I figure out where once again the USB cable has gone. I'm certain that the moment I use it, someone wants it for something else and takes it never to return it again. We've got so many things that have USB connections in this house, you'd think we'd have more than one cable...but alas, I think they're in storage/technology heaven.

Anyways, I'm off to try and recoup some lost hours of sleep...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 a.m., Blogger Kim said…

    I laughed out loud at this: "I'd just like another 22 hours in a day, of which I'd confiscate 20 to sleep." I COMPLETELY agree!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.