Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Monday, January 29, 2007

We've gone public!

Well sorta... Mom has been playing the 'stock market' with my blog. On BlogShares, you list your blog on the fantasy stock market and you are valued by those that come to BlogShares via your blog and various other methods.

She has alot to learn since she's a newbie when it comes to playing the stocks, but has spent some time learning as well as looking through
random blogs.

The game is very cool - mom has become somewhat of a junkie with respect to chip collecting/spending. She owns the majority of shares in my blog and found that her blog was already listed so she claimed it too!

It is very surprising how many people have blogs, but do nothing with them for years and don't delete them. Part of earning your value is voting for the industries that a blog should be catergorized in. And in doing so, she has reported alot of 'dead' blogs.

So, if you want to have a little fun, go play with your blog and make your children some fantasy money! My value is just shy of a billion now! Too bad it wasn't real!

Listed on BlogShares

On another note, I'm no worse for wear after yesterday's crashing. I have just a little blister/bump on my lip and I'm back to my usual self. I even let Mom put Vaseline inside my nose and it didn't bother me for her to touch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.