Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Saturday, February 24, 2007

Peace

Mom here...

Recently there have been visits to the blog by Presleigh's father and he has been leaving unnecessary comments in her guestbook which I have deleted as necessary.

I will not turn this into your forum to air your grievances, if you refuse to leave an email address or refuse to return phone calls or even make a phone call, then please take your anger and bitterness away from your daughter's blog.

I am not going to remove her blog as we will not be driven away by your behaviour. However, I will make it impossible for you to continue to leave comments anywhere here if this behaviour continues. This is NOT about you, about me, about us... it is about Presleigh. Remember that.

I am completely at peace with our life. We are doing quite ok and we do not need the negativity that you are bringing here and if you wish to discuss this like a rational adult, then please let us do so away from her space.
My email address is on the sidebar if you wish to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.