Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Walking

I started walking on Sunday but by yesterday, I started really walking. Sunday I only went from the couch to the tv but yesterday and today, I'm moving. I still crawl when I want to get somewhere fast, but I will go further each time I try this walking thing out.

Mom wishes I still had my helmet for all the crashes I've had so far. But I haven't managed to hurt myself badly. Today, I was on the lawn swing and decided I wanted off without help and tried to flip myself out and scared myself (and Mom!) but I was fine.

I don't like the way the grass feels on my fingers though. I cried when it touched me. Guess we'll be working on that next.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 p.m., Blogger Kim said…

    Way to go, Presleigh! Watch out Mommy--once they start walking, they take off! Happy Childproofing :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.