Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Sunday, April 08, 2007

P is for Presleigh

I think I have finally mastered this eating thing. Today for dinner at Nanna's, I ate absolutely everything that Mom had for me and then I ate some of hers and I had seconds. We had ham, creamed corn, peas and carrots, scalloped potatoes and Nanna made a delicious dessert with yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla pudding and had strawberries on top. All of the things she used were low fat which means that the lactose was pretty low. I ate about 12 cubes of ham, 5 slices of potato, about 1/2 cup of creamed corn, a few peas and only a couple bites of carrot and about a cup of dessert. My belly was sticking out when I got out of the high chair which made Nanna and Mom laugh.

I now sit forward facing in Mom's new car in my big girl carseat. I am weighing just over 25lbs and I am in need of a haircut now that my helmet is gone. Mom is going to take me at the end of the month as she needs a haircut too. I am not walking yet, but I cruise the furniture and I take the "leap of faith" into people's arms from furniture, but Nanna figures within a couple of weeks, I'll be off n running. Mom says she'd like to wait just a bit longer.

P is for Puppies. Nanna has two puppies. They are Labradoodles and their names are Coal and Lucy. Lucy got her name because she is a mischief maker. Nanna says she would likely be the one to pull the football out from Coal (Charlie Brown). Lucy also would have made a good mother. She followed me everywhere and licked me constantly and made sure I was safe. When I cried, she got very upset and agitated. Coal just wanted to lick me.

P is for purple. The Easter Bunny brought me a purple bunny and he is very very soft.

P is for pink. Mom is getting her hair streaked pink again. She says it is fun.

P is for peace. Mom says she said it before, and she will say it once more. Our lives are very peaceful these days. We are busy and happy and there are people in our lives that love us and we love them and forward is a very good step. There is no anger or resentment and we laugh and giggle every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.