Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

H is for Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Rachel!

My big sister turns 14 today! She is one of my favourite people. When she comes home from school, I screech at her until she picks me up and we spend a few minutes together before she does her homework. Sometimes she lets me help her with it but "my sister ate my homework" may be true, it doesn't wash well with the teachers.

We had presents before bedtime on Wednesday because Mom doesn't want to get up at the crack of freakin dawn with Rachel for presents. Rachel usually gets up at 5am! on her birthday for presents!

She got some really neat pants and teeshirts from Grandma Laverty and she got lots of money towards her saxophone that she wants to buy. And she got the mini Kippy stick too. She has presents to open from Scott in the morning before school, but not at 5am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.