Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

B is for Bathtime

I absolutely love bathtime. I screech and laugh and kick and splash and basically turn the bathroom into Waterworld. Only there is no Kevin Kostner.

I don't like having the water poured over my head and I hold my breath til its over, but otherwise, I'd stay in the tub til I was frozen and pruned from head to toe.

B is also for bananas. I don't like real bananas - I make that Buckley's face when I have it in my mouth or even in my hands.

B is also for bumps and bruises. As it gets closer to the date that I get my helmet off, mom is more and more worried about the bumps and bruises that will appear as I am completely fearless and I plough headlong into everything and she figures I will be black n blue in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.