Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

A is for Applesauce

I have had applesauce a few times but mom bought Mott's Fruit Sensations with different fruits in it to try. I don't like it. At all. I don't like the texture, I don't like it smoother and I don't like the taste. I like the smell, but as soon as it hits my tongue, I make a Buckley's face and spit it out.

A is also for alien language. I had to go to speech pathology yesterday and I sat with a man who played weird alien language for me and it was very strange. Mom was able to just tune it out but it was a repetition of several 'words' that weren't real to apparently see if I noticed a pattern. After 5 1/2 minutes of this, I wanted no more to do with it and was ready for Mom.

A is also for aluminum foil. I have discovered the joys of ratting aluminum foil. Mom has discovered the joys of Tylenol because of it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.