Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

D is for Dadadadaadadadaaaaaaaaaa

Dadda was my first word but it wasn't directed at Daddy, it was just easy to say. Now I use it when I am playing with Mom and we are 'arguing'. I will say Da Da Da Daaaaaaaa and she will say Mama ma ma maaaaaaaa and we go back and forth and giggle.

D is for Dory. I love Finding Nemo. I watch it and squeal at the fish.

D is for Dot.. or my word for Scott. I call him Dot and I call him loudly when I want his attention.

D is for Determined. Someone said "spirited" was a good word, and we'll go with that. I am exceptionally determined to get places and do things. Sometimes they are not good things - like trying to climb the stairs without help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.