Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

C is for Cookie...

...that's good enough for me.

I love Baby Mum Mum's, Ritz Crackers, and Oreo Thinsensations. I totally mush them all and make a mess, but they're GOOOOOOD.

C is also for crazy. I will stand at the coffee table and slam my hand into the table and laugh hysterically at the noise. Mom will laugh with me and say I'm crazy which makes me laugh more.

C is for car. Bessie the beast is still running and the things mom changed last weekend seem to have solved the issue for the moment and saved Mom from having to figure out financially how to get a new car. She's hoping Bessie will make it til she goes back to work in June and has a permanent income again.

C is for computer. Mom looks at the blogs she has listed on the side almost every day and I sit on her knee and watch with her. I especially like watching the videos of Cole & Paige.

C is for clapping. If someone says 'yay', and claps, I will clap too. Mom says I'm cute when I clap.

C is for crib. I have discovered that if I hold the siderail while standing and bounce, the mattress has some serious coils and I can bounce almost as well as I can in the exersaucer.

And lastly, C is for crawling and climbing. I can move at the speed of light. If there is a cat, puppy or human in my way, thats ok, I will climb over. Mom has made a barricade across the living room, made up of my foamy chair, my bike, the piano bench and the arm chair because I am determined to climb the stairs or come to the computer and pull cords. I spend at least an hour a day trying to climb over the barricade. (Note: this space is far too wide for any baby gate and I have yet to find any of the baby fencing to make a corral)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.