Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

F is for Friends

I have alot of "friends". Mom calls them lovies on here but in reality, we call them friends.

I have an entire bed full of friends. There is a bear from Mom's work, a purple hippo named Violet from Mom, a wooly sheep, several rabbits, a jingle Pooh Bear & my elephant from Grandma Laverty, a blue monkey from Rachel, a pink terry cloth bear from a friend of Mom's, Mickey Mouse that Grandma Laverty got me for Christmas and an Old Navy puppy from Santa.

I have a guardian angel bear from Daddy that is in my memory box because the seam on his foot is starting to let go and Mom doesn't want beans all over in my bed.

I have people friends too. One of Mom's friends, Danielle, had a boy named Cade last April and he is huge compared to me. And Mom's best friend in Ontario has 4 boys and Noah is a year older than me and Liam is a year younger than me.

Grandma Taffy's daughter Katy is my friend too. Today she was making me giggle by saying Dadadadada at me.

F is for french fries. I loooooooooooooooove french fries. Today Mom was off in search of the McD's Kippy mini stick that was released today, and went to 5 different McDs in search to get one for Rach's birthday and they were sold out everywhere. She finally found some in a different town! In order to get them, you have to order food and she wasn't hungry so she brought back a Big Mac meal for Hoser and he shared his fries with me.

F is for french toast. I like this. Mom made it for breakfast on the weekend and I liked it.. or maybe it was just the syrup.

F is for flailing....arms. I sure know how to flail when I am not getting my way. Or make myself go limp. Mom says the terrible twos started 5 weeks ago.

F is for four... the number of teeth I am currently cutting.

F is for five more minutes of sleep for Mom. Which is where she is going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.