Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Thursday, March 29, 2007

N is for new....

cars.. Yipeeeeeeee Mom is getting a new car. Well new to her.

Its a 2003 Saturn L200. Its a pretty metallic light blue with a light grey interior. Has power everything. It only has 45,000kms on it (about 30,000 miles I think) and still has quite a bit of warranty left on the big stuff. It has 4 drs which was very important to Mom and it was a pretty good price. Nanna is a haggler so she negotiated. Mom says her name is Sadie. Bessie is headed to the grave. Mom patted her on the steering wheel and said Job well done, but its time for you to go. Nanna suggested euthanasia for the car, so Mom said to disconnect the battery.. Nanna said that wasn't harsh enough, so Mom said "Sugar in the tank!" I'm not sure why they both giggled like little girls at that, but I think they were both very tired. There are some issues to resolve at the dealership (the car has a clunk) and they need to inspect it to see what the clunk is and if it is going to be really expensive, the deal might fall through because the deal negotiated is for $100 more than what they paid for the car and then they wouldn't make any money at all. So we will see tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

N is also for Naps...which I missed today and I'm very cranky and very over tired and miserable.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww... cute blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.