Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I is for infirmary

I think we're headed for the infirmary. The entire house is sick. It started last week when it came home from school and now it has knocked everyone flat on their bums. Last night Mom was sitting here catching up on blogs and she could feel herself get worse by the minute. She woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over.

I have a runny nose and I had a slight fever over the weekend, but it hasn't hampered my spirit. Tonight Rachel had me in belly laughs by flipping her hat off and then blowing a raspberry. Which caused mom to laugh til she cried. Which didn't help her runny nose. Mom says we're buying shares in Scott Tissue.

So, to all that wish to come this way... don't. If you've been sick, come in contact with someone that is sick and especially if you don't want to be sick... go that way --------> cause we're so not healthy and we don't want any more germs.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg my name is Presleigh too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.