Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mother's Day Walk n Run

I know it is a bit early to be posting this, however...

On Sunday May 13, 2007, we will be participating in the Mother's Day Walk n Run. All funds raised in Calgary will be going to the NICU and Special Care Nurseries in Calgary.

We don't have a March of Dimes Walk of America here, however, we would appreciate the sponsorship and if you want to walk with us, let me know soon so I can get us registered as a team.

If you don't live here in Calgary and wish to sponsor us and give a pledge, please contact me at the email address on the sidebar and we can figure something out.

My thanks to anyone and all who believe that we can make a difference and help our little preemies be all they can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.