Princess Presleigh

31 and 3... sounds like a football game, but its when I arrived in this world.


Friday, March 16, 2007

K is for Kangaroo

Kangaroo care is what it is called when you have skin on skin contact with your baby and that's what Mom did alot of us when I was in the NICU/SCN. There were a couple of times that we got stuck together because of velcro or stickies from my leads! I very much enjoyed it and even after we got home, if I had trouble settling down, mom and I would Kangaroo here. I still like to be naked!

K is for Kristin... thats my Mom's name.

K is for Katy, she's Grandma Taffy's daughter and she is my friend.

K is for Rice Krispies (ok well not really, but we needed another K word)... I like these with rice milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.